Friday, March 11, 2016

OMG!! KRK swears to beat Sidharth Malhotra black and blue


OMG!! KRK swears to beat Sidharth Malhotra black and blue

Sidharth Malhotra's befitted comments to KRK for his comments on Alia Bhatt's bikini shoot didn't go well with him. Here is how he reacted.

KRK sidharth




Controversy’s favourite child Kamaal Rashid Khan knows how to stay in limelight all the times. Be it his sleazy comments on some bollywood actress or his reviews on films, he ensures to grab headlines every time. This time again, the self-claimed-to-fame star attracted wrath of Sidharth Malhotra after passing some shady comments on Alia Bhatt’s bikini shoot for Vogue cover. Looks like, KRK didn’t have enough and needs more from the media this time.Sidharth’s reply to KRK on his comment on Alia Bhatt didn’t go well with the latter. It seems he is in no mood to let go the Kapoor & Sons actor easy way at least this time. Adding spark to the already heated argument, the Deshdrohi actor stated that he can easily hire manager like Sidharth and that too 15 like him.

In an interaction with a leading daily, Kamaal R Khan lashed out at the B-town hottie saying that he has no existence at all. “Sidharth is a non-entity. Uski itni badi aukat nahin hai ki KRK usko pictures bheje. He’s on my contact list and I may have sent my film reviews to him, but nothing else. And I dare him to show any picture sent by me. It would certainly be there in his chat history,” said KRK. 



He was so irked with the Student Of The year actor that he couldn’t withhold his anger. He further added, “He was miffed because I made a comment on Alia Bhatt’s picture in a bikini. Since Alia is like a daughter to me, I just said that she was looking childish in a bikini and she must not wear it. That bugged Sidharth. I know people do get carried away in love. But, one must not go mad.”

Well, we wonder if someone makes such statement on any lady, whom they consider as their daughter. KRK, you need to think twice before making such declaration in front of the media. Co-incidentally, KRK had a pivotal role in Sidharth’s blockbuster Ek Villain, which also turned out to be an important film for their careers. While Sidharth’s tough side as an actor was revealed, KRK got a chance to revive his acting career once again. However, KRK also mentioned that, “I have better things to do than morph the pictures and send them to losers like Sidharth. I have 13 business ventures and I can hire 15 managers like Sidharth Malhotra. I can assure you after three movies, Sidharth will become like Jimmy Shergill. I kept quiet till now because I respect and adore his mentor Karan Johar. But I’m so angry with Sidharth’s silly comments that I have sent a message to KJO and told him that I will beat his protege black and blue if he rubs me the wrong way one more time.”

Well, we wonder if KJo has enough time to answer calls or revert to messages from none other than KRK. What do you think guys? Is KRK upto something big now?

Source : India.com

No comments:

Post a Comment